Monday, August 22, 2011

The beginning

Carretera Valles a Xilitla 7489 - SLP México 2007
Picture by Lucy Nieto

Basically it all started in December 2009, when the boss of my boss offered me a change of job, an upgrade after 2 years and 6 months working for the company. I accepted with no doubts, the only possible issue was that at that time it was not clear if the position was in Madrid or in Paris. They told me the new job was depending on a project and that I would be slowly taking it over in the next months. It was true in terms of work, but not true in terms of clarity on my future destination and there were also many issues in the middle that ended up with new people on board and with a formalization that happened only in March 2011 (yes, one year and 4 months after...). 

The result of all this was that I was finally moving to Lyon in France!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment